A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
(See this site for more information)
iPhysics Space is a program with the main purpose of visualizing gravity. You are placed in the center of a simple solar system, in which you can launch particles to see how they interact with the gravitational fields of the planets and star. The program is easy to learn, and a help menu can be easily accessed from anywhere in the program without pausing or interupting the simulation. The speed of the simulation can be slowed down at will in order to see the physics in more detail. A few notable features have been placed below:
- Time scaling (slow/fast motion) option is available if you want to change the speed at which the simulation runs.
- A help/documentation menu is always at hand and can be opened with out interrupting the current simulation.
- All particles can be cleared with a keyboard short cut if your device FPS (Frames Per Second) begin to fall.
- Post processing effects like motion blur and sun shafts make the game look more appealing and realistic.
- The entire program is run from a single scene, which means that after the initial boot up, there won't be any loading times.
- Immersive soundscape changes the way you see the game
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update 1.1Jan 26, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.