A downloadable software for Windows, macOS, and Linux
(See this site for more information)
iPhysics Sandbox is a physics sandbox (go figure) where you can mess around with objects and see how they interact with eachother. The simulations are extremely realistic. A couple of noteable features are shown here:
- Water has the property of cohesion.
- Each particle of water is processed individually.
- All objects have, though a very small amount, have gravity, just as they do in real life.
- Fire realistically interacts with gas (oxygen).
- Fire releases a small pressure wave when it burns slowly, giving a realistic explosion simulation.
- Slow motion offers a way to accurately simulate physics of any scale with minimal lag.
- The program is easy to learn and use.
- Tons to do and many things to features to mess around with!
- The camera can be move around freely to get a better view of the area in which you are running the simulation.
- Multiple pre-built simulations are included to get you started and to introduce you to the program.
In order to download this software you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.