A downloadable project for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Welcome to iPhysics!
NOTICE: I am having some problems with iPhysics. The current version does not include the "Space" sandbox mode. I am working hard to solve the problem and it should be fixed (or at least have a work around) soon.
iPhysics is a physics sandbox where you can mess around with objects in either of two modes: Space and Normal. In Normal mode, you can place materials on a plane and see how they interact, while in Space mode, you can launch particles to see how they interact with planets and stars. The game is extremely realistic and has many features such as:
- Water has the property of cohesion.
- All objects have, though very small, have gravity, just as they do in real life.
- Fire realistically interacts with gas (oxygen).
- Fire releases a small pressure wave when it burns slowly, giving a realistic explosion simulation.
- Particles in "Space" mode make it easy to see how gravity effects object
- Slow motion offers a way to accurately simulate physics of any scale with minimal lag.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Tons to do and many things to features around with!
- Frequent updates.
In order to download this project you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 1.228 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.