A downloadable project for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Welcome to iPhysics!
iPhysics is a basic physics sandbox where you can place different materials to see how they interact. You can also smash them together and watch (in slow motion or not) as all of the fragments fly everywhere! Download the simulator for free now! The game is extremely realistic and has many features such as:
- Water has the property of cohesion.
- All objects have, though very small, have gravity.
- Fire realistically interacts with gas (oxygen).
- Fire releases a small pressure wave when it burns slowly.
- Slow motion offers a way to accurately simulate physics of any scale without lag.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.